£0 deposit required to book your place. We will then ask for £100 before the end of August 2021 with the balance due 6 weeks before your trip.
Use code EB22 before the end of August to claim 10% off AND if you are entitled to Mate’sRates then you get a further £50 off. (We just need to apply it at our end as our computer skills are still a little limited…)
Booking Terms & Conditions
The prices include:
– Shared accommodation in twin or double rooms (Don’t worry if you are travelling solo, we’ll match you with someone the same sex)
– 5 evening meals on evenings of your choice. [Normally we eat out nicely first / last evenings, but it’s all pretty flexi] – unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee & hot chocolate (alcohol with meals)
– breakfast each morning of porridge, cereal, baguettes, jams, toast, fruit, eggs…we have a cooked option available each day and on one morning we will have a full English fried breakfast
– you are welcome to make sandwiches and take packed lunches out of the chalet supplies
– ‘raid the fridge’ policy, with snacks, biscuits, cakes, waffles etc available in the afternoons
– HOFNAR hosts who do everything from cooking breakfast and hanging out on the slopes with you to preparing dinner and leading the all important aprés ski!
Stuff extra you need to pay for:
– Flights are not included – you just need to get yourself to Geneva airport (look on kayak.co.uk for some of the best prices) [Anytimes are fine and everyone can arrive/leave at different times. No probs]
– Transfers from/to the airport. We can easily arrange this for you but it costs £80pp return
– Ski / Board hire – we have a deal with a local shop and we get 20% off. There are different grades of kit you can rent but you should expect to pay about £145
– Lift pass – most people opt for the all area pass which is £288. We can have them waiting for you in the chalet. None of this queuing nonsense! You can also get local passes and ‘beginner’ options. If you would like to know about that just let us know. [After the 3rd April the lift pass prices get reduced!]
– Clothing – you need your own ski/snowboard gear – beg, borrow, steal off friends otherwise use ebay, TK Maxx. For help just give us a shout!
– Lessons – we can arrange these for you, from £155 for a week. Exact prices and options can be seen on the website. Click here
– Insurance – please have comprehensive travel insurance including winter sports cover in place asap.
– Two nights we normally go out for dinner as a group and at your own expense. Typically we’ll go for a fairly informal pizza on the first night and something more ‘Francais’ on the last…