You can takeover either of our chalets just for your group. Bring who you like – children, grandparents… when it’s your party, it’s up to you!
Expect the same laid-back, flexible, fun service you might normally get on a HOFNAR trip but we’ll tailor it to your group’s requirements; whether that be children’s early dinner or chauffeured cars to the slopes, specific menus or favoured wines… all is possible.
It is dead easy for you to organise a group.
- Your friends can arrive and leave at any times… so you don’t all need to be on the same flights.
- Once we have had the initial deposit – just let us have the emails of each of your group members and we can take care of all the logistics; chasing them for further payments, organising transfers, telling them about lessons / lift passes etc…
- Let us know asap which week you are looking at and we will hold the availability for you for 2 weeks.
- To confirm your exclusive use of the chalet we ask for £1200 non-refundable deposit.
- That’s it! Put your feet up – you’ve done the organising!
Chalet Skade – 13 beds This has been our home for the last 9 years and is an awesome chalet. There are two twin/double rooms and three triple rooms. It has a log fire, pool table, sauna and jacuzzi in the garden. It is about a 7 minute walk away from the Super Morzine lift, 9 minutes from the village centre and 10 minutes from the Pleney lift. There is a village shuttle bus that stops outside the door. Read more…
Chalet Hubert – 12 beds This is our newest addition (brand new in winter 18/19) It has 6 twin/double bedrooms, all en suite. With underfloor heating throughout, a great sound system, internet TV, luxurious brand new bedding / linen and a slightly superior service to that in Chalet Skade this is an epic place to stay. Just 30 seconds from the Super Morzine lift and 3 minutes from the Pleney, Hubert is fantastically located – did I mention it’s opposite an AMAZING bakery!? Read more…
Do take a look at our booking conditions and check you’re ok with them: Booking Conditions
The following prices include:
- Exclusive use of the chalet, Saturday to Saturday, 7 nights (Weds to Weds at beginning of 23/24 season)
- 5 evening meals on evenings of your choice. The food isn’t overly fancy, but good, healthy (apart from fondu) and heaps of it. The menu is entirely flexi – so if there is something you are particularly after then let us know. [Normally we eat out nicely first / last evenings – if you would prefer to eat in the chalet on any evening, you can – but we charge 15euros pp per meal] – if you are bringing children we can do early child friendly dinners… everything is super flexi, just let us know
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee & hot chocolate (alcohol just with meals)
- Breakfast each morning of porridge, cereal, baguettes, jams, toast, fruit, eggs… on one morning we will have a full English fried breakfast- you are welcome to make sandwiches and take packed lunches out of the chalet supplies
- ‘Raid the fridge’ policy, with snacks, biscuits, cakes, waffles etc available in the afternoons
- A free 6 day all area lift pass for the trip organiser (you?)
- HOFNAR hosts who do everything from cooking breakfast, sorting out lessons, pointing out great lunch spots to preparing dinner and leading the all important aprés ski!
Chalet Skade exclusive hire 2023 / 24
|Date||Price (£ GBP)|
|Weds 13 – Weds 20 Dec||4294|
|Weds 20 – Weds 27 Dec||8798|
|Weds 27 Dec – Weds 3 Jan||10756|
|Sat 6 – Sat 13 Jan||7968|
|Sat 13 – Sat 20 Jan||8283|
|Sat 20 – Sat 27 Jan||8283|
|Sat 27 Jan – Sat 3 Feb||9126|
|Sat 3 – Sat 10 Feb||9641|
|Sat 10 – Sat 17 Feb||9641|
|Sat 17 – Sat 24 Feb||9641|
|Sat 24 Feb – Sat 2 Mar||8927|
|Sat 2 – Sat 9 Mar||8927|
|Sat 9 – Sat 16 Mar||8927|
|Sat 16 – Sat 23 Mar||8927|
|Sat 23 – Sat 30 Mar||8155|
|Sat 30 Mar – Sat 6 Apr||7511|
|Sat 6 – Sat 13 Apr||4294|
|Sat 13 – Sat 20 Apr||4294|
Chalet Hubert exclusive hire 2023 / 24
|Date||Price (£ GBP)|
|Weds 13 – Weds 20 Dec||4757|
|Weds 20 – Weds 27 Dec||8915|
|Weds 27 Dec – Weds 3 Jan||11000|
|Sat – Sat 13 Jan||8148|
|Sat 13 – Sat 20 Jan||8440|
|Sat 20 – Sat 27 Jan||8440|
|Sat 27 Jan – Sat 3 Feb||9217|
|Sat 3 – Sat 10 Feb||9692|
|Sat 10 – Sat 17 Feb||9692|
|Sat 17 – Sat 24 Feb||9692|
|Sat 24 Feb – Sat 2 Mar||9034|
|Sat 2 – Sat 9 Mar||9034|
|Sat 9 – Sat 16 Mar||9034|
|Sat 16 – Sat 23 Mar||9034|
|Sat 23 – Sat 30 Mar||8321|
|Sat 30 Mar – Sat 6 Apr||7727|
|Sat 6 – Sat 13 Apr||4757|
|Sat 13 – Sat 20 Apr||4757|
Stuff extra you need to pay for:
- Flights are not included – you just need to get yourself to Geneva airport (look on kayak.co.uk for some of the best prices) [Anytimes are fine and everyone can arrive/leave at different times. No probs]
- Transfers from/to the airport. We can easily arrange this for you but it costs £TBCpp return
- Ski / Board hire – we have a deal with a local shop and we get 20% off. There are different grades of kit you can rent but you should expect to pay about £145
- Lift pass – most people opt for the all area pass which is approx £327 (adult). We can have them waiting for you in the chalet. None of this queuing nonsense! You can also get local passes and ‘beginner’ options. If you would like to know about that just let us know.
- Clothing – you need your own ski/snowboard gear – beg, borrow, steal off friends otherwise use ebay, TK Maxx. For help just give us a shout!
- Lessons – we can arrange these for you, from £175 for a week. Exact prices and options can be seen on the website. Click here
- Insurance – essential.
- Dinner. We go out first and last nights… although you can choose which nights you want to go out. If you want to have 7 nights catering this is possible for a surcharge.