We work with all the ski schools and snowboard schools, but principally we use the ESF (French ski school) for several reasons ~ they’re really good, the cheapest, they all speak great English, most of them are local people and we really like the idea of working closely with the Morzinois.
- YouCanSki Package
For first-time skiers only: 7th January – 9th February or 10th March – 29th March
Lessons, lift pass and kit hire: €375
- 6 morning group lessons: Usually 9:15am until 11:45am
- 3 morning group lessons: Usually 9:15am until 11:45am
Snowboard: Not available
- Beginner snowboard / ski & lift pass packages no longer exist (apart from YouCanSki as mentioned above), however you can now get a beginner lift pass for just a few lifts for €21 per day. This is normally enough for the first 3 days. And for the rest of the week, buy your pass day by day.
- 6 morning group lessons plus all area pass is €419 (Echappée Belle Package). This is for level 3 skiers (not available to snowboarders).
- Private Lessons – around €51.5 for 1 hour, €77 for 1.5hrs and €103 for 2 hours. These are the off-peak prices (typically over lunch). Lessons cost more during mornings and also during the school holidays or in the Avoriaz area.
There are some other packages available, the easiest thing is to give us a call / ping us an email and we can talk you through the options – including using other schools such as Mint Snowboarding, Gypsy Snowboarding, Easy2Ride or BASI.