These trips are run by our friends at KingSurf surf school we’ll take your booking, they’ll run your trip.
THE BEACHES ARE QUIETER, THE ROADS ARE EMPTY, THE WAVES ARE BETTER, THE FLIGHTS AND ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ARE CHEAPER TOO!
It’s obvious to us that winter is the time to be here and surf. We have set up a winter surf camp so that we can offer a bespoke approach to our surf lessons. We want to keep the experience nice and personal so we are limiting the surf camp weekends to 10 people. This will allow us to explain so much more that we do not have to time for in the busier summer season. To keep you toasty we have invested in the best winter equipment we could find. Click here for more info on our winter gear.
HERE’S SOME OF THE MANY THINGS YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT ON THE SURF CAMP
- reading surf forecasts
- knowing which beach to head to in order to suit your level of surfing.
- Choosing the right equipment to buy.
- The use of rip currents and channels.
- The science behind a board and it’s shape.
- Watching your self back on Video and how to improve your skill level.
- Different techniques of getting out though the waves