- Flights are not included, you just need to get yourself to Geneva airport (look on kayak.co.uk for some of the best prices)
- Transfers from/to the airport. We can easily arrange this for you but it costs £70pp return
- The activities… if you allow £40 per day I think you’ll be in the right area. Obviously this depends on what we do, some things are cheaper than others; hiking is free, paragliding is about £85 etc
- Insurance. Essential. Do make sure it covers you for some of the more ‘extreme’ elements of the trip ie: mountain biking.
- 2 x evening meals. Usually we go out as a group to local restaurants at your own expense first and last evenings, everything is a little flexi, so this could be changed if (for example) there’s a birthday or other special event.