These trips are operated by Bearded Men Adventures. HOFNAR acts as a booking agent for their most excellent adventures…
23rd – 28th September 2020, Wilderness canoe & Mountaineering, Scotland
We will explore the spectacular Lochs and mountains of Inverpolly nature reserve. The trip consists of canoeing and portaging to make a path through this rugged landscape. We will climb the impressive Suilven, allowing for spectacular views. The final two nights we will set camp on an incredible island in the middle Loch Sionascaig.
Over six days and five nights, you will enjoy;
– Spotting the unique wildlife having good opportunities to see Golden Eagles, Raven, Dippers, Red Deer, Otters and numerous other species.
– Wild camping in the most amazing locations on islands next to lochs and in beautiful woodlands.
– Throughout the expedition you will safely and skillfully learn how to manage yourself on a multi-day canoe trip.
– Learning survival skills, needed for surviving in a spectacular, demanding setting and have the opportunity to practice the survival skills and techniques throughout the journey
– All this whilst being guided by expert canoe and survival and wilderness skills instructors teaching and coaching you through every step of the way.
You will leave this wilderness expedition with a real sense of achievement, and with memories and skills that will last forever.