Skip to content
- Flights are not included, you just need to get yourself to Geneva airport (look on kayak.co.uk for some of the best prices)
- Bike. A lot of people bring their own, however you can rent bikes locally. If you are downhilling then you really need a full suspension bike, aprox €60 for the day, €350 for the week (See Alan Bike Shop)
- Lessons and guides can be arranged. We know some really good people in town.
- Insurance. Essential, do make sure it has ‘mountain biking’ cover and if you are more on the ‘crazy’ side just check it covers you for parks and off the track etc!
- 2 x evening meals. Usually we go out as a group to local restaurants at your own expense first and last evenings. Everything is a little flexi, so this could be changed if (for example) there’s a birthday or other special event.