Forget queuing – we want to get you on the slopes as soon as we can!
Order your lift pass through us and we’ll have it waiting for you when you get into town. You can either pay in advance in GBP or in Euros cash when you arrive.
There are two types of passes – the Morzine/Les Gets local area pass, or the Portes du Soleil all-area pass. Most people go for the all-area 6 day Portes du Soleil pass.
*If you’ve booked on to the beginners and improvers’ trip then your lift pass is included*
If you are unsure what’s best for you just get in touch!
We work with all the ski schools and snowboard schools, but principally we use the ESF (French ski school) for several reasons ~ they’re really good, the cheapest, they all speak great English, most of them are local people and we really like the idea of working closely with the Morzinois.
- YouCanSki Package. For first-time skiers only. (Available 8 Jan – 3 Feb) Lessons, lift pass AND kit hire: €345
- 6 morning group lessons (usually 9:15 until 11:45). Ski: €171. Snowboard: €174
- 3 morning group lessons (usually 9:15 until 11:45) Ski: €125. (not available for snowboard)
- Beginner snowboard / ski & lift pass packages no longer exist (apart from YouCanSki as mentioned above), however you can now get a beginner lift pass for just a few lifts for €21 per day. This is normally enough for the first 3 days. And for the rest of the week, buy your pass day by day…
- 6 morning group lessons plus all area pass is €419. This is for level 3 skiers (not available to snowboarders)
- Private Lessons – around €49 for 1 hour, €72 for 1.5hrs and €98 for 2 hours. These are the off-peak prices (typically over lunch). Lessons cost more during mornings and also during the school holidays or in the Avoriaz area.
There are some other packages available, the easiest thing is to give us a call / ping us an email and we can talk you through the options – including using other schools such as Mint Snowboarding, Gypsy Snowboarding, Easy2Ride, BASI…