– Shared accommodation in Chalet Armaillis
– Safety equipment (beacon, probe, shovel) If you have your own, do bring it!
– 1 afternoon mountain safety / avalanche training
– 2 half days & 3 full days guiding
– Breakfast every morning (think porridge, cereal, baguettes, jams, toast, fruit, eggs) and full fry up on one morning.
– Guests are encouraged to make sandwiches from the chalet supplies and take packed lunches
– Raid the fridge policy. There are always snacks, biscuits, crisps, cakes available. In the afternoons enjoy fresh waffles.
– For 5 evenings the chalet staff will prepare a simple but wholesome & tasty 3 course dinner and there will be loads of it!
– Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, soft drinks, beer, cider & wine (alcohol just with meals)
– Live-in HOFNAR hosts who do everything from cooking breakfast and keeping the chalet clean to preparing dinner and leading the all important aprés ski!
– Benefit of staying with a small group of like minded people, in a really laid back chalet where you can raid the fridge, wander around in your pyjamas, really make yourself at home and there are no kids!