27 Feb – 6 Mar 2021
A week of activity, adventure, wellness and relaxation… can you put all those words together in one sentence, one holiday…? Of course you can! We’ve put together a programme particularly with you in mind. This is not one of our regular weeks and is open to all ages of women…
You’ll be staying at our quintessential Chalet Skade a fantastic place with a great big balcony and a huge garden.
We’ll start each morning with a gentle yoga session overlooking the Morzine valley and in the shadow of the ‘Pointe de Nyon’ – one morning we’ll get up before sunrise and snowshoe to a peak (possibly minibus assisted) and have the session there as the sun comes up.
There are options to take spin classes or indeed have full fitness sessions with a personal trainer each morning.
Each day, of course, we’ll head up the slopes and naturally break into smaller groups of ability. We’ll all meet at cute mountain restaurants or we’ll picnic on mountain tops for lunch (weather dependent).
For those that want to, we can arrange tuition – we know some fantastic instructors.
In the afternoons we’ll ski some more – for those that want to there’s aprés ski with live music and DJs or else we can head to the spa, or back home to the roaring log fire in the chalet.
There are options to go ‘ski joering’ (being towed on skis behind a horse!) and even to take a panoramic helicopter ride around Mont Blanc….errmazin!
In the evening we’ll have another yoga session to help ease the aches from a day on the slopes before settling in to a sumptuous, healthy 3 course meal.
Other evening activities include; nighttime sledging, ice skating, mountain candle lit chalet meal
We do put a schedule together, but everything is really laid back and how much you’d like to get involved is up to you. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet fellow like-minded women, be active, eat well, make new friends AND relax… it’s gonna be great.
Included in the price:
- 7 nights shared accommodation in Chalet Skade (twin or triple options available), with outdoor jacuzzi and real log fire
- Delicious healthy breakfast, hot option available each morning
- Afternoon waffles & snacks
- 3 course evening meal each evening – one of which will be up the mountain in a candle lit mazot (small chalet)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit juices and beer / wine (alcohol with meals)
- Yoga sessions each morning and evening including pre-dawn snowshoe and sunrise mountain top session.
- Access to therapist offering a full range of treatments from massages to manicures
Extras to pay for:
- Travel to / from Morzine. Most people fly to Geneva and we arrange their transfers up to resort (+£80)
- Ski hire (aprox £150)
- Lift Pass (all area pass £190)
- Lessons (£40ph)
- Ski Joering (£56)
- Mont Blanc helicopter (£200)
- Treatments (massage etc)
- Insurance – all guests need travel insurance including winter sports