Skip to content
- Flights are not included – just need to get yourself to Geneva airport
- Transfers from/to the airport. We can easily arrange this for you at a cost of £80pp return
- Ski/board hire. We have a deal with a local shop for 20% off. There are different grades of kit you can rent but you should expect to pay about £135
- Lift pass. Most people opt for the all-area pass which gives access to the vast Portes du Soleil region. You can also get local passes and beginner options. Get in touch for more information, or to let us know which you want – we can have them waiting for you in the chalet so you don’t have to queue!
- Lessons. We can arrange these for you, from around £150 for a week’s worth of group lessons. We can also arrange private lessons and guides.
- Insurance. Essential! Do make sure it has ‘winter sports’ cover and if you’re hoping for some extreme action, check it covers you for the parks and off-piste
- Two evening meals per week. Usually we go out as a group to local restaurants on the first and last evenings. Everything is a little flexi, and we’ll find somewhere to suit everyone’s budget.