Not included in the price
- Flights are not included – just need to get yourself to Geneva airport
- Transfers from/to the airport. We can easily arrange this for you at a cost of £110pp return
- Ski/board hire. We have a deal with a local shop for 20% off. There are different grades of kit you can rent but you should expect to pay about £135
- Lift pass. Most people opt for the all-area pass which gives access to the vast Portes du Soleil region. This is aprox £295. You can also get local passes and beginner options. Get in touch for more information, or to let us know which you want – we can have them waiting for you in the chalet so you don’t have to queue!
- Lessons. We can arrange these for you, from around £150 for a week’s worth of group lessons. We can also arrange private lessons and guides.
- Insurance. Essential! Do make sure it has ‘winter sports’ cover and if you’re hoping for some extreme action, check it covers you for the parks and off-piste
- Two evening meals per week. Usually we go out as a group to local restaurants on the first and last evenings. Everything is a little flexi, and we’ll find somewhere to suit everyone’s budget.