Included in the price
- Shared accommodation in Chalet Skade or Chalet Hubert
- Breakfast every morning (think porridge, cereal, fresh baguettes, toast, fruit, eggs) including a hot option each day and full fry-up on one morning
- Raid the fridge policy. Feel free to make yourself a packed lunch for the mountain, and there are always snacks, biscuits, crisps and cakes available. Get your energy back up after a hard day on the slopes with fresh waffles.
- Five evenings each week our chalet team prepare a simple but wholesome and tasty three-course dinner and there will be loads of it!
- Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, soft drinks, beer, cider and wine (alcohol with meals)
- Live-in HOFNAR hosts who do everything from cooking breakfast and keeping the chalet clean to preparing dinner and leading the all important aprés ski!
- Benefit of staying with a small group of likeminded people, in a laid-back chalet where you can raid the fridge, wander around in your pyjamas, make yourself at home – and there are no kids!